If you know me… you would know that I am a bit of a fiend for hummus. I am always experimenting and looking at new ways to reinvent this classic veggie friendly staple. This week I swapped out my usual tahini for the black sesame variety… YUM!
Black Sesame and Orange Hummus
Write a review
- 800g of cooked chickpeas
- 3 tablespoons black sesame tahini
- juice of 1 orange
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/8 cup hot water
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- salt and pepper
- Combine all ingredients until very smooth in your food processor.
Veggies & Me https://veggiesandme.com/