Chocolate Mug Puddings have been breaking the internet for some time. They are one of those recipes I have resisted the temptation to try as they are just too easy to make. Today I could not resist any longer and after a bit of research put together my own version of this 2 minute mug of chocolate heaven.
This might be a day late for Valentines Day but it is never too late for chocolate pudding! My recipe is gluten, dairy and refined sugar free as well as completely vegan.
- 1/4 almond meal
- 1/4 cup gluten free flour
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/4 teaspoon gf baking poweder
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon liquid coconut oil
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch Himalayan pink salt
- pinch dried chilli flakes
- 1/4 cup vegan dark choc chips or chopped chocolate
- Combine all the ingredients thoroughly in a soup/breakfast bowl with a small wooden spoon.
- Pour the batter into two small heat proof mugs or tea cups.
- Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Serve while still warm.