Are you looking for some new breakfast time inspiration, struggling to keep the flu away or simply find it difficult to get your recommended servings of fruit and veggies each day… well the Vitamix 7@7 Go-for-Green Breakfast Challenge is for you!
Recently Vitamix commissioned research into the quantities of fruit and veggies consumed around Australia and the results were quite disturbing. More than 10 million Australian adults (44.5%) eat two or less serves of fruits and vegetables each day. Australian Dietary Guidelines recommend seven daily serves of fruits and vegetables for optimum health and wellbeing. The survey found almost one million Australian adults (3.8%) have absolutely NO fruits or vegetables each day. Generation Y is four times more likely than Baby Boomers to eat no vegetables in a day.
7@7 starts today and if you sign up for the challenge online here you can download a beautiful free ebook bursting with green inspiration and go in the draw to win you very own Vitamix. The ebook features recipes from:
- Vogue Health & Beauty Director, Sigourney Cantelo
- “Fast Ed” Halmagyi, Better Homes & Gardens TV Presenter, Chef & Author
- Janella Purcell, Naturopath, Wholefood Chef, Nutritionist and best-selling Author
- Ironman World Champion, Pete Jacobs
- Teresa Cutter, The Healthy Chef, Chef, Nutritionist, Personal Trainer
- Kemi’s Raw Kitchen founder & raw food advocate, Kemi Nekvapil
- Channel 7 TV personality & Swiish lifestyle blog founder, Sally Obermeder
I can’t wait to hear how you get on with the challenge and what health benefits you notice.
I am heading out now to shop for new smoothie ingredients after reading these great new recipe ideas!
Smoothies in my kitchen