This week the initial line up for the Sydney Vegan Festival was announced and Veggie & Me is, right there, on the list.
The festival is to feature cooking demonstrations and talks from:
- ISA CHANDRA MOSKOWITZ, creator of ‘Post Punk Kitchen’ TV show and website and author of everybody’s favourite vegan cookbooks!
- TERRY HOPE ROMERO, co-host of ‘Post Punk Kitchen’, author of ‘Vegan Eats World’ & more
- VEGAN BLACK METAL CHEF, internet cooking sensation with a unique show of black metal songs to guide you through delicious vegan recipes.
- MAZ VALCORZA PUGOY, founder of ‘Sadhana Kitchen’, Sydney’s finest organic raw and living foods café.
- KATHY DIVINE, author of Amazon best-seller, ‘Plant-Powered Men’
- MEGAN YOUNG, plant-powered blogger of ‘Veggies and Me’.
**MORE TO BE ANNOUNCED**
SATURDAY 29TH MARCH – THE FACTORY THEATRE, SYDNEY – 18+
I am going to be giving a cooking demo focusing on packing in as many delicious veggies, as you can, into your plant powered diet. I will have tips for breakfast lunch and dinner, all delicious and nutritionally balanced.
BUT… I need your help! What do you want to know? How can I help you to get plant strong?
Looking forward to hearing your questions. Megan xox